About EPF withdraw form & Download PF PDF Form – 19, 10D, 20, 31 @ epfindia.gov.in
We all know that withdraw of the PF amount is not an easy task it contains the so much of process. But PF amount withdraws will be allowed for the following exceptional cases. EPF Withdraw form download direct links are given below.
The below are the PF amount exceptional cases.
What are the exceptional cases to withdraw the PF Amount?
Any employee can withdraw the PF amount for the below exceptional cases.
- Purchasing a new house or dwelling the house.
- For repayment of loans in such a special cases.
- If the employee is not working or due to health sickness or in the case of death.
- Or if any miscellaneous cases.
Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) had released the latest notification regarding to the new PF claim forms i.e., new EPF withdraw forms. If anyone wants to withdraw their PF amount they have to submit the newly released application forms along with the signature of the employee.
To withdraw the PF amount every employee should consists of their own activated UAN number, bank account and KYC forms. All these details should be attested along with the withdraw application form.
In this we provide you the information about the withdraw forms available for withdraw of PF amount and what are the documents required to withdraw the PF amount? All the details are provided below.
That is how many types and how they are useful. The below is the detailed information.
Different EPF withdraw forms:
Below are the different forms of PF withdraw forms, you can choose any one of the withdraw form as per your situation and exception. The below is the details for the withdraw application forms and how they are used.
- EPF form -13: this is used to shift the provident fund account to one person to other or from one organization to other organization.
- EPF form-14: this is used to contribute you PF to life insurance policy.
- EPF form-19: this is used to get the PF at the time of retirement or quitting the job.
- EPF form-10D: this is used to get the PF amount either by the member or nominee of the employee after the death of the employer
- EPF form-20: this is used to get the PF amount to the nominee or family members after the death of the employee.
- EPF form-31: this form helps the employee to withdraw the PF amount in advance or purchasing the home or any other reasons.
But now on February of 2017, EPFO had introduced new composite, single page, and common withdraw form for all type of withdraw.
But during in most cases while withdrawing the PF amount one has to submit some documents along with the withdrawal form. Then what are the documents required while withdrawing the PF amount?
Documents required while withdrawing the PF amount:
The below are the required documents while withdrawing the PF amount.
- Aadhar card
- Two revenue stamps
- Bank account statement
- Blank cheque of your individual bank account.
- Form 19 and form 10c.
After filling the particular withdraw form you can submit directly at the respective jurisdictional EPF office. Or you can also submit it directly through online. This facility is also provided by the EPFO. After that withdraw or claim amount will directly credit in your bank account.
It is essential that containing the employee signature in the PF withdraw form.
But as per the latest notification the employees who updated their KYC details with the UAN can submit the new EPF withdraw forms directly to EPFO without the employer’s attestations. This is the new facility provided by the EPFO to claim the PF amount in fast settlement.
EPF withdraw forms Download Form -13, 14, 19, 10D, 20, 31 etc PDF Link