Link aadhaar to EPF UAN account through online through https://epfindia.gov.in/site_en/
Link Aadhaar to EPF
Procedure to link aadhaar number with employees pf account online: EPFO (Employees Provident Fund Organization) had made it mandatory to link Aadhar number to the Employees Provident Fund Account. EPFO had made facility of online service to make all its service easier and faster.
By updating the KYC details to the EPF UAN account one can access all the facilities which are provided by the EPFO through its official online portal. But you can access all those facility by updating your account with the KYC details.
EPFO had launched an online facility to its subscribers to link their 12 digit aadhar card number with their UAN (Universal Account Number). By linking aadhar to your to your EPF, you will make it easy to merge multiple UAN numbers into single UAN.
One can update their KYC (Know Your Customer) details for EPF online through the UAN EPFO online portal. To update your KYC details you have to login into your EPF UAN account first of all you have to enter into your UAN account for that one must contain the activated UAN number.
If you are facing the issue to login into your EPF UAN account and you want to update your KYC details EPFO had also made that facility to update your KYC details without login into the EPF UAN account.
Then how to link aadhar to the EPF UAN account without login?
We provide you the information how to link the aadhar number with the EPF UAN account without login, And How to track or check whether the aadhar number is linked to the EPF account or not?
The below are the process How to link Aadhaar with PF account online step by step to follow.
How to Link Aadhaar to EPF Account UAN Online?
In earlier, if you want to link your aadhar to your EOF UAN account you need to login into your account. But now you need not to login into the account. The below is the process to follow to link aadhar to EPF UAN account through online.
- First of all visit the EPFO official website. By clicking the following link you can directly access the official website. https://epfindia.gov.in/site_en/
- Then the home page will displayed on the screen. Under the online services section, choose for the eKYC portal and click on it.
- By clicking on it will redirect you to the page called eKYC portal page.
- This portal contains two sections one Is EPFO officers and another section is EPFO members.
- Choose for the EPFO members options and click on the “LINK UAN AADHAR” option.
- By that you will redirect to the page in which you have to enter the UAN number and registered mobile number and click on submit button.
- Then an OTP is sent to your mobile number and you need to enter the OTP and aadhar number and click on submit button.
- By that updating the aadhar number to your mobile number is completed.
- This is the procedure to link aadhaar to epf using online and offline process we will update soon here.
But your aadhar number is not yet instantly linked to your UAN account. It has to be verified by the EFPO officers with the UIDAI database and then it will get linked to your account.
EPFO had made facility to check whether the aadhar is linked to the UAN account or not.
Then how to check the Aadhar is getting linked with UAN account?
The below is the process to check if aadhar card is linked to your EPF account
How to Check if Aadhar Card is Linked to Your Account or Not?
The below are the steps to follow to track whether your aadhar number is linked to your aadhar number or not.
- First of all open the official website of the EPFO. By clicking the following link you can directly access the official website. https://epfindia.gov.in/site_en/
- Then the home screen of the EPFO is displayed on the screen. In the Online service section click on the eKYC portal option.
- It will redirects you to the another page called eKYC portal. This portal contains two sections. For EPFO FO and for EPFO MEMBERS.
- Under the EPFO members you will notice Track EKYC and LINK UAN AADHAR number.
- Then click on the track on the Track EKYC option.
- Next you have to enter your UAN number in the box provided and click on “track KYC “option.
- Then it will display the status of KYC details.
If your aadhar number is getting linked with UAN number it display the successful message or if it finds some mismatch with the linking it shows mismatch/error message.