How to Check EPF UAN status online from the pf portal epfindia.gov.in
EPFO members can check the status of UAN through online. You can select the state and provide the EPFO account number to get the UAN status. This online service is provided by the EPFO ” https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface. “.
It is very easy to check the EPF UAN status through online. First of all what is EPFO?
EPFO means Employees Provident Fund organization is the authority. Set by the ministry of labor and employment, government of India. EPFO had made the facility for the employers to check their PF online status by using the individual UAN number.
What is EPF UAN number?
Universal Account Number is to be allotted to the employers by the EPFO. It is a unique identification which remains associated with the employee throughout his career. It will be portable across the companies and should be valid throughout India.
Knowing the (UAN) Universal Account Number has many more benefits. By knowing your UAN number you can avail all the facilities which are provided by the EPF. With the UAN you can make the services by your own such as withdrawal of money, checking the UAN status and many services through online without the help of EPF employees.
This is UAN is very much important to the employees. This UAN remains same and portable throughout the life of an employer. Employees would have the different member id’s are linked to the UAN of the employee in order to ease the process of EPF transfers and withdraws.
In this we provide you the information about how to know the EPFO UAN status through online. The below is the step by step process to know the EPFO UAN status.
By checking your UAN status, we can verify whether you have been issued an UAN or not, if issued what is your UAN number and all the information about UAN.
How to Check the EPFO UAN status through online ?
By following the below steps you can know your EPFO UAN status through online.
- To know the status of your EPFO UAN status, first of all open the official website of the UAN portal URL: https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface.
- Then click on the link “know your UAN status and open the link.
- Such that a page will open in that you have to enter the details as follows.
- Such as aadhar number/ PAN number, date of birth, name, mobile number, email ID.
- Fill all the details click on submit button. After submitting the form it requires you to enter the Pin number, sent to your registered mobile number.
- After entering the pin number it will show you the status of your UAN number.
- And it also sends the status to your registered mobile number.
If you don’t have the EPF account number you can also provide the aadhar number (attached to your employee provident fund account). If not ask your HR employer in your office for to attach the aadhar number with the account. Or you can also provide the PAN number rather than providing the EPF account number.
epf uan status online
- If the UAN number is issued it will display the number, if not, epf online website will show the reason or pending status. There by you can obtain the UAN number.
- By following this one can obtain their UAN NUMBER to avail the services offered by the EPF through online.
- After issuing of the UAN number you have to activate the UAN number by providing some required information.
- Activation of UAN avail various facilities such as UAN card download, member passbook, Update of KYC information etc.
EPFO also provided the UAN Toll free number. Service that is Universal Account Number (UAN) 1800118005 from 09:15 A.M to 5:45 P.M. on all seven days for any query related to UAN and KYC. URL: https://www.epfindia.gov.in (or) http://epfoservices.in/epfo/member_balance/member_balance_office_select.php