Find Your Inoperative EPF Account Number online (Help Line Number) at www.epfindia.gov.in
Inoperative epf account
EPFO online portal Inoperative EPF Account trace & track: The accounts which were not active for more than 36 months EPFO will consider this account as an Inoperative account and did not pay interest to the EPF account.
Many employees on the frequently changing of the job there are forgot or neglecting the transfer of your account then that account will remain as inoperative and remain as inoperative account like there is an around of Rs 27,000/- crores of PF amount is lying in the inoperative accounts. So to clear all this inoperative PF accounts EPFO started online service to know the inoperative account through online.
Employee’s Provident Fund
By this it is easy to know the inoperative pf accounts before that to trace the inoperative account is a daunting task. By using this online service provided by the EPFO it is easy for everyone to know the amount in the EPF account and and to transfer the inoperative account money to the present operating account. But the money which is in inoperative account would not get the interest in any circumstances.
EPF Inoperative Account Help Desk 2020
- EPF means Employees Provident Fund which means it is the amount of which was deducted from the salaries of the employers every month.
- It is an integral savings of an employee’s savings. And this amount will be given at the time of retirement with the interest for the whole amount.
- Each and every employee can get their PF amount back at the time of retirement.
- EPFO had started online services to find the inoperative EPF accounts.
- Now you can easily trace your inoperative PF account through online and you can withdraw or you can easily transfer from that EPF inoperative account.
How to find out the Inoperative EPF accounts through online?
In this we provide you the information about how to find the inoperative EPF accounts through online?
The below are the steps to follow to obtain the inoperative EPF accounts.
How to Find Inoperative EPF account through online
But before going through the process you should contain some basic details like EPF number, employer code and basic details of the employee. Among all those EPF number is must and should to know the details of your inoperative account.
The below are the steps to find the Inoperative EPF account through online.
- To find the inoperative PF account through online you can get the information in EPFO official website. You can access that page by clicking the following link. https://epfindia.gov.in/site_en/For_Employees.php?id=sm2_index
- Then the home screen of the EPFO website will be displayed on the screen. In that under the services section you can find the option called “Inoperative A/C Helpdesk” option.
- By clicking on this link, CPFC message will be appearing in the next screen”. In that click on the “first time user click here “to proceed.
- Then it will direct you to the next screen in which you have to provide the problem discussion in the box given and click on the next button to proceed.
- In the next screen you need to provide your basic details like name, date of birth, mobile number and email id along with (Aadhar Number, Pancard number, Bank account no, Bank IFSC code) after filling the online web forum click on the generate PIN option.
- Then you will receive the message with reference number that number you have to enter in the reference column in the box given.
- And note down the reference number for future use.
By this one can get the details of the inoperative account through online.
With the reference number you can check your status through online.
Once your inoperative PF account is traced you will notify with the SMS and an email.
EPF Inoperative Account Help Desk 2020
Follow this link:
After that you can transfer your EPF account to another or you can withdraw the EPF amount. For other more assistance for How to find your inoperative EPF account, visit this Help desk Official website of EPF INDIA https://mis.epfindia.gov.in/INOPHelpDesk/
How To Check Your EPF Balance By Missed Call?
- Just give a missed call to this number 011-22901406. From your EPF registered mobile number.
Our next article about How to Withdraw Money from Inactive EPFO Inoperative Account? how to Know about Claiming PF Proceeds from Inactive EPF Accounts online. EPF inoperative account interest notification 2020 pdf download link will be soon here.