Now You can Check EPF Claim Status With Tracking id with in 2 minutes through epfo website. Check PF Claim status Online Using Track ID at epfindia.gov.in
Check EPFO EPF Claim Status Online by Call, SMS, UAN at epf official website. Any employee can check their claim status only when they had applied to claim the PF amount in any EPFO offices in India. And to check their application status employees must have their PF account number. Through that account number one can check their EPF claim status.
In this we provide you the information about how to Track your PF claim status through online. How to track claim status of pf with tracking id
EPF Claim Status
The below are the steps to check / track the Epf claim status with tracking id
How to Check EPF Claim Status from the EPFO UAN website?
The below are the steps to follow to track the pf claim status of your claim from the EPFO website.
- To track the PF claim status of your PF amount, first of all visit the EPFO visit by clicking the following link. https://epfindia.gov.in/site_en/KYCS.php
- Then the home page of the EPFO website will open in that click on the “click here to know the claim status”.
- Then it will direct you to the next page, in that select the state of your PF office.
- After the selecting the state PF office several regional PF offices are shown. Click on the relevant PF office.
- After selecting the regional PF office two boxes are get highlighted with the respective codes and the two boxes will shows empty.
- In the third box you have to enter the 7 digit establishment code and in the fourth box you have to enter extension code or sub code. If there is no extension code, leave that box empty and proceed to the next step.
- And after that enter the account number in the fifth box which is a 7 digit number.
- After entering all the required details click on the submit button.
- Then your claim status will appear on the screen.
Track EPF (PF) claim status of your PF amount through EPFO website.
One can know their claim status through online by using the UAN number.
Then How to track the EPFO Claim Status Through online by using the UAN number?
PF Claim Status
The below is the process to check the claim status through online by using UAN number.
How to Check & Track PF Claim Status Online by using UAN number:
One can check their claim status by following the below steps.
- Open the official website of the EPFO Link https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface.
- Then the home page of the EPFO will be opened and then choose for “our services” option.
- In that select “for employees “option and click on it.
- Then it redirects you to the next page, in that you should notice the option “click here to check your claim status”.
- Click on the option, then it will directs you to the another page.
- In that select the state in which your EPFO located. And next select the city of EPFO office at which you have applied for PF claim application.
- Then enter your employer establish code which was allotted at the time of applying for the PF amount.
- And next enter your PF account number which is a 7 digit number.
- Then check all the details once again and click on the submit option.
- Then your PF claim status will be appeared on the screen.
But to track the claim status of your PF amount you must contain the following details.
Things required for tracking the claim status
The below are the things required to track the claim status of your PF account through online.
- Employees Provident Fund Account Number.
- EPF regional office of your employee.
- Establishment/Company code and Extension Code.
By following the above procedures one can check the claim status through online.