Check your EPF (Employee Provident Fund) balance. PF Balance Check number missed call (or) sms online on Mobile, Call, Umang App through epfindia.gov.in
PF Balance Check Online
EPF means Employees Provident Fund which means it is the amount of which was deducted from the salaries of the employers every month.It is an integral savings of an employee’s savings. And this amount will be given at the time of retirement with the interest for the whole amount.
Each and every employee can get their PF amount back at the time of retirement. To withdraw the amount you need to have passbook with UAN number. If you do not have the UAN number and passbook kindly register into the EPF website to get them.
EPFO made a facility for the employees to know check their EPF amount an it is necessary to check the EPF amount at least for a year.
How to Check EPF balance online through mobile sms with uan?
Then how to check your EPF account balance:
There are many ways to check your PF balance. By following the below procedures one can get the EPF balance within few minutes. In this we provide you the information about how to check your PF balance through EPF portal, SMS and by missed call.
The below is the process to check the EPF balance trough EPFO official website.
PF balance Check Online at EPFO Portal?
Follow the below process for checking the EPF balance through the EPFO official website.
- Open the official website of the EPFO. http://www.epfindia.com/site_en/KYEPFB.php.
- Then the EPFO home page will be load, from that choose for the link “click here to know EPF balance”.
- And click on the link, then it will redirects you to the another page called member balance information.
- On that you have to enter the details to check your PF balance.
- First of all you have to select your state, and next select your EPFO office and click on the next option.
- Then it asks you to enter your employees PF account number, name, mobile number and email ID. After entering your account number and all other details click on submit button.
- Then your PF balance will be displayed on the screen.
By following the above process you can know your PF balance through online. While entering the details makes sure that you are entering the details correct or not.
PF Balance checking number sms
PF balance Check Number through SMS
The below are the pf balance check by message steps to follow to check the balance through SMS. But to get the EPF account details through SMS you must update your KYC account. Means you have to seed the UAN number with the bank account, Aadhar and PAN card details.
- To get the PF account balance through SMS type EPFOHO UAN <first three letters of your preferred language> and SMS to 7738299899.
- For example your preferred language is English you have to send message like this. EPFOHO UAN ENG and SMS to 7738299899.
- The facility of receiving the message in regional language is only for the few languages they are Hindi, English, Marathi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Bengali.
- By following the above steps you can get the PF account balance through SMS.
PF Balance Check Number ( Missed Call )
By giving a missed call one can get their Provident Fund account balance through SMS. For this you must contain the mobile number which was registered with your EPF account. EPF balance check online, SMS, mobile app, UAN Number, by giving missed call from your registerd number.
EPF Missed call number for account balance
- First of all give the missed call to 011-22901406 from your registered mobile number.
- After giving missed call you will get the message containig the PF account balance.
To avail this facility your UAN number must be integrate with the KYC details like bank account, aadhar number and PAN card details. Or else you cannot get the details.
EPFO had launched the EPFO app to avail the online facilities for the ease of access by using this app you can check your get the EPF balance. This app is available in Google Play store and iTunes.