EPF (Employee’s Provident Fund) is created by a percentage of salary of an employee or employer. This fund provide benefits for both employee and employer after retirement. This is a government of india scheme provided for corporate setup. This EPF is managed by EPFO i.e., Employment Provident Fund Organisation.
Link aadhaar card with EPF Account Online (PF aadhar link online)
EPF scheme is available only for certain organisations and organisations more than 20 persons.
EPF is not eligible for employee whose pay is more than Rs. 15000 at the time of joining. It is only eligible for persons having pay less than Rs. 15000.
Benefits of EPF scheme:
- EPF scheme provides a sum of amount on the retirement including interest of both self and employer’s contribution.
- Life-long pension
- Insurance benefit by EPFO under EDLI scheme etc.,
PF aadhar card link online
EPFO made the linking of aadhar card number with UAN compulsory. This article provides you the procedure of linking aadhar card with EPF. Aadhar card can be linked with EPF account online or offline. This article gives you the procedure both online an offline.
How to link Aadhar with EPF account online?
EPFO had made the use of EPF account more easy by making the procedures both online and offline. The following matter gives you the procedure to link aadhar with EPF using EPFO website.
- Open the website of EPFO using the link below
- Login to your account using User name and Password.
- Enter Captcha code given in the box below.
- Tap Sign In option.
- You will get a page with different columns. Among that select Manage>KYC option.
- You will get a list of different documents, select AADHAR CARD option.
- Now enter your aadhar card number and enter your name as per aadhar card.
- Select SAVE option.
- After completion of the procedure, Your aadhar number will be verified by UIDAI.
- If the verification of KYC becomes successful, then your aadhar will be automatically linked to EPF account. Also you can find the text “VERIFIED” against your aadhar details.
|Article||Link aadhar to uan number online (EPF Account)|
|Organization Name||Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)|
|Mode||Offline & online|
What is UAN?
UAN is Universal Account Number, a 12-digit account number given to each employee of EPFo. EPFO employee uses this UAN to manage all PF accounts under him. UAN is issued by Government of India under Ministry of Employment and Labour.
How to link aadhaar card with EPF account offline?
Though online procedure is easy for computer literates, some may not able to use online procedure. For those employees, government have given the procedure offline also. The offline procedure to link aadhar with UAN is given below.
- Fill Aadhar seeding Application form.
- Enter UAN and Aadhar numbering the form and all remaining details.
- Attach copies of your PAN card, Aadhar card and UAN with the form during submission.
- Submit the form in the EPFO office or CSC (Computer Service Centers) nearby.
- After verification, your aadhar will be linked to your EPF account.
- After completion of procedure, an SMS will be send to your mobile number.