How to Pay EPF amount through Online E-seva Portal @ unifiedportal-emp.epfindia.gov.in/epfo/.
How to Pay PF / Provident Fund Through E-seva Portal. Online EPFO had passed the orders that all the private employees have to pay their EPF amount only by using the online payment methods.
All the government sector banks had made the facilities to pay the EPF amount through online. So every employee who wanted to pay their EPF amount should pay through online mode only. To pay the EPF amount one must should have their UAN number and EPF account.
EPF (Employee Provident Fund) is like a savings account to the employees (Both public and private sectors) which is maintained by the EPFO (Employees Provident Fund Organization) under the guidance of Government of India.
How to Pay EPF Payment / PF (Provident Fund) online on EPFO Portal?
If not please get them first. And then you can pay yourself your EPF amount. Every employee will get the online payment through bank challan and TRRN number.
In this we provide you the information about how to pay the EPF amount through online. The below are the steps to follow to pay the EPF amount using eeseva website.
How to Pay EPF Amount Through online E-Seva Portal?
The below are the steps to follow to pay the EPFO amount through online. For the payment of EPF amount, UAN number is mandatory. You can get the UAN number instantly by providing the aadhar number. This will work only if your EPF account will get seeded with the Aadhar number. Aadhar has been mandatory for the generation of EPF account.
- To pay the EPF amount through online first of all open the official website of the EPFO. https://unifiedportal-emp.epfindia.gov.in/epfo/.
- Then enter your login credentials that are UAN number and pass in the login page and press the enter button.
- Then it will direct you to your EPF account. In that home page select “payment tab” and then choose for “payment ECR” from the drop down menu.
- Then download the previous month ECR by mentioning the wage month. Select the file type as ECR.
- ECR in excel sheet format will be downloaded. This is the simple sheet with no formulae. Edit this excel sheet with relevant information in rows and columns and save the file as CSV format.
- Then open the CSV file in the notepad and save the file as .txt format.
- Upload the text file on successful upload of ECR, and then click on “proceeds “option.
- Then you will be redirected to the payment gateway.
- Next you will notice that different accounts heads will appear as default. You have to enter them manually by choosing the administration charge as your possibility.
- Then you can verify the same and proceed with GENERATE CHALLAN. TRRN number will be mention in the website itself.
- Then download the acknowledgment slip and challan slip.
- And then select payment option as “online payment”.
- Now select your bank and using the online payment. You can pay through online and you can get the payment amount through message to your registered mobile number.
This is the Step by Step PF payment procedure through New EPFO Unified Web portal
You must keep the TRRN and ECR number for future reference and take the print out the payment slip for future use.
By using the E-seva portal will be get to the registered mobile number for payment confirmation and to access the facility, employers need to update their mobile on the portal. One can also do the EPF payment through the Online EPFO official website or through the bank’s website with which you have an Internet banking account. To make the EPF monthly payment through bank’s website, first of all visit the particular bank’s internet banking portal.
In that choose for the corporate banking section and make the payment by following the regular procedure using for the regular payments.