How to link/ Merge Multiple EPF accounts with one UAN number @ epfindia.gov.in
Step by step procedure to merge two pf accounts in one uan number online step by step: Yes, Now you can merge two or more EPFO accounts with one UAN Number through online EPF Website 2018 step by step with pictures are provided below, just follow those simple steps. EPFO (Employees Provident Fund Organization) has made a facility to the employees to consolidate their old or past EPF accounts less than one UAN called as One Employee – One EPF account.
How to Combine or Consolidate Multiple EPF Accounts Online
By using this option you can merge all your past EPF accounts under one UAN account. By this facility employee can merge their all old EPF accounts and also money in their EPF accounts under one UAN number.
To consolidate the accounts one has to submit the request to EPFO.
Then what is the online process and how to link multiple EPF accounts with one UAN number?
In this we provide you the information about how to link the multiple EPF accounts with one UAN number and what are the requirements to link EPF accounts with UAN number?
Requirements to link EPF accounts with UAN number
The below are the requirements to link to EPF accounts with UAN number.
- To link the multiple EPF accounts with the UAN number one must contain the activated UAN number.
- One has to update their KYC details with the EPF account, like aadhar card, PAN card, and bank account number.
- EPF account has to be linked with the UAN number.
After availing all the required details, how to link multiple EPF accounts with one UAN number?
The below are the steps to follow to link the multiple EPF accounts with the UAN number.
How to link multiple EPF accounts with one UAN?
The below are the steps to follow to link the multiple EPF accounts with one UAN number.
- First of all open the official website of the EPFO. By clicking on the following link you can directly access to the EPFO official website. https://epfindia.gov.in/site_en/
- Then the home screen of the EPFO displayed on the screen. In that choose for the “our services’ option and select the “For employees” option from the drop down list.
- By clicking on the “for employees” option it will redirects you to the next page with services listed for employers.
- In that click on one employee- One EPF account option which is listed under the for employees section.
- Then you have to login into your EPF account using your UAN number and password.
- And then click on the facility to consolidate multiple PF accounts of an employee.
- In that fill all the required details and click on generate OTP. Which is delivered to your registered mobile number linked with your UAN number?
- And then provide your old EPF ID, accept the declaration and submit the request.
- Then your request to merge the old EPF with UAN has successfully submitted to EPFO for further processing.
Or one can merge the EPF account to the UAN number by calling to the EPFO calling assist and opt to OTCP (Online Transfer Claim Portal), to transfer all your past EPF accounts to a single account.
After the successful submission of your request to merge all your EPF accounts with UAN number.
The below process has been takes place.
- The particular numbers sent to the EPFO regional office for verification.
- These regional office will in turn will return these numbers to the respective employers.
- After the verification is over, the consolidation be finished.
- If there are any issues with the EPF accounts EPFO employees will contact you to resolve the issue. Or if your Aadhar is not linked with the UAN, then it is easy for EPFO to consolidate the accounts. Or else EPFO employees will contact you and asks to submit the required proof.
- Once the consolidation is over. You will receive the SMS to your registered mobile number.
To complete the process of merging the EPF accounts with one UAN number your Name, date of birth, father’s name and other details should match with the UAN number. Then only such consolidation process to be completed.
This is the procedure for how to merge Two EPF Accounts Into One EPF Account with UAN Number online